Sunday, July 8, 2007

Joe Walsh insight

Who has heard that Joe Walsh song, "Life's been good to Me." That may not be a title of it, but that has always been the lyric to stick out in my mind. As i look back on 6 months of service and learning in the Peace Corps, I just find that song and those words sticking out in my head. Yes "Life's been Good to me." When some people have so many blessings in their life, they can't help but look back and think, why? Why, have i been giving these things? Of course natural feelings seem to stem from such questions. Sometimes people are left feeling guilt, other time anger, but what i hope to be the majority of time for people (along with myself) would be a feeling of gratefulness. I'm not the most religious guy out their in the world, but i do believe in give Thanks where it is due. I hope you guys enjoy my little insight up to things now, i will be continuing these post and be writing more in the future.

Jamma Jamma,

tiny

No comments: